About the Texture Pack:

Borderlands Site
Borderlands 2
Minecraft Site


This is a blog to document the progress on a Minecraft texture pack I'm making in the style of Gearbox Software's Borderlands.

I plan on iterating on these textures so feedback is very much appreciated. Let me know what you think through comments and/or email. Thanks!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wut?

Hey guys!

So it turns out that I'm actually doing a 1.5 update. I meant to mention that here, but yes, I'm working on an update. I only have mobs left now so it should be soon. And there is the whole reformating that I have to do for all of the blocks since they finally decided that a texture sheet was going to become a problem in the future. I miss the good ol' days of like 15 blocks. :D

All that aside, it shouldn't be too much longer.

Next post, I'll probably get into the reason that this whole thing started up again. I just don't have the time to type out the whole story. I will post links and such once I get everything up!

Thanks!

Ash*~

4 comments:

  1. Great news!! Have been watching this blog since you stopped updating texture packs! Looking forward to hearing the story about why you started this up again. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. APK upbeat chick is accessible here for the clients. Cheerful chick is brilliant game https://happychickapkgame.com/download-happy-chick/ among the various games. Many players are appreciating this game in their available time. Presently, some different players need to download the APK record of this game. The explanation is that they need to play the glad chick on their gadgets. https://happychickapkgame.com/happy-chick-apk/

    On the off chance that you additionally wish to download the APK document of glad chick, at that point you are at correct spot. Keep my words! https://happychickapkgame.com/

    ReplyDelete