About the Texture Pack:

Borderlands Site
Borderlands 2
Minecraft Site


This is a blog to document the progress on a Minecraft texture pack I'm making in the style of Gearbox Software's Borderlands.

I plan on iterating on these textures so feedback is very much appreciated. Let me know what you think through comments and/or email. Thanks!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Skag pig! So would that make it a "skig"?

Here's a first look at the skag-pig.

It took longer than expected, but I had some experimentation to do this guy being the first minecraft character attempt. I need to move from him for now since I have a lot to do, but I have some adjustments for him down the road.

I didn't notice how the pigs stare at you until I changed the texture. The vertical mouth is...unsettling to say the least.



































Skig jumps for joy!
(These bastards jump too much. Makes it hard to test out textures. :P)

1 comment: