About the Texture Pack:

Borderlands Site
Borderlands 2
Minecraft Site


This is a blog to document the progress on a Minecraft texture pack I'm making in the style of Gearbox Software's Borderlands.

I plan on iterating on these textures so feedback is very much appreciated. Let me know what you think through comments and/or email. Thanks!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Quick Fix

The mobs were at the incorrect resolution apparently. So I just fixed it....hopefully. 
And the zombies should be okay now.

1.5: http://www.mediafire.com/?b10pcce6698bmm5

10 comments:

  1. Yeaaaaaaaah!!! It's magnific ! Thanks you !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope it works out well for ya! Let me know if you find anything wrong. :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome!

    I noticed though that Villager textures are a little funky, faces seem to have lower resolution..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I had to fix some resolution and I thought that I needed to lower the villager sizes, but turns out I didn't. That should be fixed today. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Incredible texture pack!
    The brasilians love you!
    I wish you would create a Bodercraft 256x!
    Sorry for my bad english!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have faund some bugs about the skins.
    Bow,zombies,and more.I want your bordercraft

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey love the pack, but I do have an issue with the items screens. they are all white except for the items and steve. this also goes for the furnace and workbench. any ideas? I cant see where to place items so I can craft.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for Bordercraft....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i miss your moon from the 1.4 set it looked amazing that is why i hunted your 1.5 tp down i hope it is back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any plans for a 1.7 update? Hoping you have it in you!

    ReplyDelete