About the Texture Pack:

Borderlands Site
Borderlands 2
Minecraft Site


This is a blog to document the progress on a Minecraft texture pack I'm making in the style of Gearbox Software's Borderlands.

I plan on iterating on these textures so feedback is very much appreciated. Let me know what you think through comments and/or email. Thanks!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wut?

Hey guys!

So it turns out that I'm actually doing a 1.5 update. I meant to mention that here, but yes, I'm working on an update. I only have mobs left now so it should be soon. And there is the whole reformating that I have to do for all of the blocks since they finally decided that a texture sheet was going to become a problem in the future. I miss the good ol' days of like 15 blocks. :D

All that aside, it shouldn't be too much longer.

Next post, I'll probably get into the reason that this whole thing started up again. I just don't have the time to type out the whole story. I will post links and such once I get everything up!

Thanks!

Ash*~

3 comments:

  1. Great news!! Have been watching this blog since you stopped updating texture packs! Looking forward to hearing the story about why you started this up again. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete